I have a busy week coming up, but that does not mean that I want to forget about my goals or make no progress in my house or life. So, I want to post my most important goals for this week!
The every day goals:
- Read a proverb with Ayealyn every morning and establish this as a routine.
- Be in bed every night at 10:30pm
- Meet all Swagbuck’s goals for the Swagbucks carnival.
Goals that require work throughout the week, but not everyday:
- Knitting; get at least halfway done with dish cloth for Amanda.
- Exercise by walking for 20-30 minutes three times this week.
One time goals:
- Make Homemade Laundry Detergent.
- Write Luke a Thank you note/Love Letter
- Complete all “next actions” on emails in my inbox. Clear inbox.
- Put away all my winter clothes; get out maternity clothes/switch over clothes.
- Return Mom’s steamer to her.
- Spend 1-2 hours planning my blog.
This week, I want to keep in mind that the goal is not perfection, just progress! I want to have a spirit of grace and joy in my home, not one of frustration and impatience.