My goals for May are as follows:
1. Bible Reading–continue to follow the plan for shirkers and slackers.
In regards to my spiritual life, I want to make morning devotions a priority. Lately, I’ve just been reading/praying/journalling at the end of the day, however, I want to learn to seek God first. So, morning devotions is a goal this month.
2. Exercise/Health–I will continue walking for a half an hour 3x a week. I need to get more focused on adding in fruits and vegetables into my diet however. One way that I will do this is to prepare fruits and vegetables to have on hand for snacking.
3. Spanish–I never got a Spanish resource from my local library, but I have a few resources on hold to be picked up this week. In addition, I will be attempting to listen to some Spanish Christian radio.
4. Book reading–I did not finish Career Renegade in April, so I will go ahead and finish it this month. In addition, I am reading a book about blogging. If I finish those and have time, I would like to read Purpose in Prayer by E.M. Bounds.
5. Writing and blogging–I want to blog 3x per week or approximately fourteen times during the month of May.
6. Relationships–this is a hard one, but I am going to put time and effort into spending time with two different girls my age who are also mothers.
7. Love Letters– I need to sit down and write two this month!
I also have two other goals for this month that are not related to my resolutions. I want to earn $15 in Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. I also want to complete two knitting projects that force me to learn a new skill or stitch.
Hopefully, I will be able to report some progress at the end of the month!